Today's Hair: Fun Low Pigtail Buns

Okay so today is a total dress-down-but-be-cute day! I have work and class and to be honest, I.am.exhausted. There is no dress code at work, although I generally dress up because I just like to. So today I kicked it college style with my college sweatshirt (Go Cal State Fullerton!), a cure scarf, jean skirt and cowgirl boots.

I wanted something fun and different for my hair today. Who says pigtails are just for little girls?

Recreate this look:

  • Pull your hair into two low pony tails leaving out a small section in the front to twist back. 
  • Twist back the front sections loosely and wrap them around the ponytails
  • Make 4-5 large and loose barrel curls in each pony tail to create the buns
  • Secure them with bobby pins
  • Play with it until you like it








How do you like this style? Is this a style you would try? 


No comments :

Post a Comment