Tiffany's Olive Leaf Collection

So I mentioned yesterday that I had the amazing opportunity to visit Tiffany's once again! This time it was for an exclusive preview of Paloma Picasso's latest collection inspired by the olive leaf and it's symbol of "peace and natural beauty". Paloma is the daughter of the famous Picasso and has been designing jewelry with Tiffany's for decades.
You can see most of the collection in the photo above. It was fairly small but all the pieces were so pretty and delicate. I'm usually drawn to understated, elegant jewelry so I really loved this collection. I wanted all the earrings and that lovely olive leaf ring.
I carpooled to the event with Gentri again. She is just too cute! I always love seeing her. The ring above was her favorite piece and it fit her tiny fingers perfectly.
(those blue topaz earrings are just gorgeous! I usually only wear studs but I wouldn't mind these!)
On our first visit to Tiffany's they served us breakfast. This time they didn't disappoint! Look how darling these petit fours are! Little Tiffany blue boxes, and let me tell you they were INCREDIBLE. I don't know how petit fours are even made but they taste like Heaven.
Right to Left: Gentri, Jet, Me, Shannon, Cara, Alycia
 
Afterwards, Gentri and I had just enough time to wonder through Nordstrom and the brand new Anthropologie before I had to head to work. It was seriously the perfect start to my day! The only way it could be better is if I could afford to bring home a little blue box ;)
Have a happy weekend! I'm definitely glad it's here.
 
{Linking to Falling for Friday again cuz I'm falling for Tiffany's!}
And by the way! If you want to win a $400 gift card to Tiffany's head over to Gentri's blog where she is co-hosting this AMAZING giveaway!


No comments :

Post a Comment