Reader Response: Mrs.Gals Testimony

This is a MUST READ!

I received one of the most amazing comments on my page Taking a Stand for Holiness this morning. It brought tears to my eyes and a thank you from my lips. It was written by Mrs. Gal at Daughter of the King, Wife and Homeschooling Mama. Please take the time to read and encourage this woman with your comments below. God has led her into truth!! Praise the Lord!

<3 Kendra
*     *     *     *     *
I love this blog!! I got saved in a Pentecostal church Sep 08 and I had certain convictions that nobody else had. I felt I the Holy Spirit telling me I didn't need makeup or I shouldn't dye my hair...and many more. I stopped wearing makeup and was giggled at and told that it's not the Holy Spirit that was telling me this it was the devil trying to condemn me and that I should wear the makeup I looked so pretty with it on anyways bringing out all the green in my eyes (I'm hispanic and with makeup they look super green without they look honey)I felt silly for thinking it was the Holy Spirit and started wearing it again but just not as much.

I'm 27 and getting white hair tons of ladies dye their hair. I said I won't and that for so long I wanted highlights :) God was finally giving them to me!! YAY! A few months ago I was convicted wearing pants and longed to wear skirts and dresses...but don't have the money to buy any. I wanted to be modest and had been window shopping( internet window shopping) This conviction to wear skirts or dresses ALL the time was also "not right" I know they were well meaning and their hearts are in the right place. I had been going to church there since I was saved.....

I stopped at the end of Feb and just found a Pentecostal Church last week.....well this one was different....I went in their with makeup and all as well as wearing the nicest capris I own....Looking around I noticed the women all looked like the woman that I felt I should look like!! No makeup, dresses/skirts and long beautiful undyed and uncut hair! This Sunday Pastor mentioned they were Apostolic Pentecostal! I had a dream the night before about Apostolic but had no idea what it meant. After church we talked and I asked him.

I love my old church and am thankful to the Pastor and everyone there. I know God has lead me here and wish they could understand and not say that I'm out of God's will and I can't be saved unless it's in the church I got saved in. I KNOW that I'm in the right church this is what God has called me to be! My convictions I learned ARE biblical! I was so happy when I told pastor my convictions and he told me that they were biblical! I had felt so silly before and now I'm in a place that preaches that!! My pastors wife gave me a good book to read it's called Power Before the Throne. I read it in less than 2 days. It is SOOOOOOO good! It talks about the cutting of hair and even mentions the makeup. My old pastor gave a sermon when I stopped wearing makeup or around that time that some women need paint on the barn. That book talks about how we don't paint flowers and such....well I don't want to spoil the book if you haven't read it. Sorry I'm going on and on I'm just so excited to have come across this blog!!!

Please be sure to comment below and encourage Mrs. Gal. You can click the link to go to her personal blog.

Thank GOD that she is in truth and has shared her beautiful testimony with us!

No comments :

Post a Comment